Monday, January 29, 2007

PHHEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Well it's going to take a couple of early nights for me to recover from the marathon that was the Sunday rehearsal. We hacked our way through the second half of the show and managed to get a good idea of how it all looks.
Depressingly, it revealed the multitude of little bits and pieces that need serious attention. As time runs out Miss. Bicknell and I are rapidly running out of nails to chew on!
However, a big round of applause must surely go to the THIMUN students who made the supreme effort of coming in for the rehearsal. they literally flew in from Europe at 7am and came to school and worked til 4pm. Ladies and gentlemen we salute you! I hope the pizza helped to ease the pain (i know it did for me. Yum!)
well lets not get too relaxed because we've got another sunday rehearsal in 2 weeks time. Hopefully we'll be in good enough shape to run both acts without stopping (too much!) and have some funky lighting in place too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amirah said...

"However, a big round of applause must surely go to the THIMUN students who made the supreme effort of coming in for the rehearsal. they literally flew in from Europe at 7am and came to school and worked til 4pm".

Yep - we landed at 7 and arrived at 10 (well, I was late). I did my one scene and then passed out on the bench for the remaining four hours of the rehearsal. =p

January 31, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks mr. dowle for the lovely pizza. really made our day =D

February 01, 2007  
Blogger Mr. Dowle said...

You are welcome. But don't expect it every time. We don't have enough money in the production budget to do it again! Jam sandwiches anyone?

February 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welldone Mr.Dowle. I enjoy doing the play except from that fact that I keep forgetting which side I'm meant to come from!

February 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWSeems like the play is going really well! I'm really pleased for everyone out there. I hope you guys do an awesome job and I can't WAIT to see the show. So... Yeah...
Have fun everyone and may the world have more CHOCOLATE!!!
[I shall be auditioning next year!! May I recommend High School Musical? ^^]
See ya all!

March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home